[Uml-devel] Automatic field ordering: script language proposal

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Sun Aug 6 23:28:04 UTC 2006

On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 02:00:12PM +0200, Daniel Calvi?o S?nchez wrote:
> I'm developing a new feature for Umbrello called "automatic field
> ordering" as part of the Season of KDE 2006. This feature consists of
> a simple script language which declares the rules to order the fields
> and a graphical user interface to ease its use.
>
> Right now, I'm doing the script language. I've made a little proposal
> about it, and I'd like to know if someone has any comment, suggestion
> or criticism about it in its current state. The proposal can be seen
> here:
> http://petra.euitio.uniovi.es/~i1646668/seasonOfKDE/language.html

Hi

I should appologise for the lack of contact so far, but I'm your
mentor for the project so if you need anything do let me know.
Looking at the web page above you seem to have a pretty good idea of
what you want to achieve.  Do you have any ideas for the user
interface?  Do you have a proposed timetable?  KDE 3.5.5 will probably
be at the end of September, it would be lovely if this was available
in time for that.