[Uml-devel] branches/KDE/3.5/kdesdk/umbrello

Oliver Kellogg okellogg at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 6 22:48:08 UTC 2006

JP Fournier wrote:

> [...]
> Will the patch below work as is?  Unless I'm misunderstanding things,
> m_parseDepth  and m_FilesAlreadyParsed are not static, which I think
> means that when we spawn off another instance of JavaImport to
> resolve any other types we run into,  we get a new empty instances
> of these member vars, so we'll reparse files we already parsed

You're right concerning m_parseDepth - it should only be reset in the
JavaImport constructor but not in initVars() because the initVars()
is called by NativeImportBase::parseFiles() for each imported file,
and I corrected that in commit 570472.

OTOH, a JavaImport instance is created only each time the user
chooses the Import Code menubutton (see uml.cpp:1396 ff.)
so IMHO the life time of the m_FilesAlreadyParsed is okay as is.

Thanks again for  contributing

Oliver