[Uml-devel] Second part of AutoCompletion for ComboBox dialog widgets

Achim Spangler Achim.Spangler at mnet-online.de
Mon Apr 10 02:18:00 UTC 2006

Hi Again,
my last DIFF was broken in two ways:
+ I got a segfault in combination with the newest updates from
  REPO
+ I used KComboBox in a case where it was not applicable
+ I hand-edited the diffs to remove some unwanted whitespace
  changes - but I did it the wrong way, so that the diff
  wasn't applicable

So I created now a series of single diff files per changed class. So it should
be easier to apply them step by step.
It now works with a big project und the current state from umbrello REPO.

Bye,
Achim