[Uml-devel] Second part of AutoCompletion for ComboBox dialog widgets

Achim Spangler Achim.Spangler at mnet-online.de
Mon Apr 10 01:08:07 UTC 2006

Hi,
I submitted some weeks ago a first part of changes to get AutoCompletion into
the several ComboBox dialogs. But I detected now, that it was only the first
half of the job. I added now the needed creation of completion entries.

The most important enhancement is - at least for me - the now working auto
completion in the parameter TYPE in the parameter dialog.

I may have exchanged QComboBox with KComboBox at places, where QComboBox might
do the job, as the user doesn't have the option to type text in some of those
cases.
So - purists might have a look at the changed classes, and decide whether the
use of KComboBox makes sense in the individual case.

Bye,
Achim