[Uml-devel] auto-associations - changing type?

Alan Ezust alan.ezust at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 11:48:03 UTC 2005

I have some auto associations which were generated from imported classes.
They appear as diamond-outlines (associations) rather than filled
diamonds (composition). I tried right-clicking properties to see if I
could change the type, but it is greyed out.

I tried deleting them and adding composition diamonds, but then the
aggregation diamonds re-appeared as soon as I added the compositions.

Is it possible to change type of those auto-generated associations?