[Uml-devel] Howto compile SVN and file format changes question

Achim Spangler Achim.Spangler at mnet-online.de
Wed Aug 17 05:49:11 UTC 2005

Hi Oliver,
now I found the real problem:
The new <UML:Namespace> tag was introduced since umbrello 1.3.2 .
After manually inserting the <UML:Namespace> tag into the xmi file, everything
loads fine ( i.e. the types are automatically resolved ).

So maybe the backward compatibility node should be enhanced to insert this
tag, when it isn't found in a xmi file.

Thanks,
Achim