[Uml-devel] usability suggestions

Stefan Seefeld seefeld at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 22 16:18:05 UTC 2004

Oliver Kellogg wrote:

> Umbrello is in dire need of more contributors to push ahead
> big things like this. I'm afraid with the current manpower
> it's just not doable.

understood. Well, I really believe the goal should be a proper
MVC approach. The way to get there is probably not a start-over,
but something more incremental and less disruptive. I'd like
to contribute to get there. At least I have a couple of use cases
in mind I'd like to see implemented. As I said, I'm working
myself on synopsis (http://synopsis.fresco.org) and a modeling
environment like this sounds like a fun thing to hook up with.

Regards,
		Stefan