[Uml-devel] Bugs, bugs, bugs

Piotr Kolaczkowski P.Kolaczkowski at elka.pw.edu.pl
Sun Nov 14 23:24:03 UTC 2004

> > - It would be good if one could fill attributes and operations of classes
> > in a more pleasant way like e.g. in Rational Rose - by typing
> > declarations with all parameters. Clicking a button to enter/modify each
> > argument of a method or pressing a mouse button to fill an attribute type
> > requires much more time than writing a complete declaration in
> > C/C++/PASCAL or any pseudo-programming language.
>
> No idea how easy/possible this is with Qt Canvas.  Please add a
> wishlist entry to bugs.kde.org.

Ok, I will. If it's not possible or too difficult with Qt Canvas, making a
dialogbox for it or extending the existing one would be reasonable. One
dialogbox for editing whole class declaration would be still better than 3
nested dialogboxes. Of course the "nested" editing scheme should be left
unmodified for those accustomed to it, or those not knowing the
"method_name(param1:int, param2:string):string" format.

Best regards,
Piotr Kolaczkowski