[Uml-devel] ListView suggestion - use bigger icons for diags

BARTKO Zoltan bartko.zoltan at pobox.sk
Sun May 23 07:06:02 UTC 2004

Hi Sebastian et al.,

I am sorry, this time *I can not do that before 4th June 2004* - a day
before that I am having my final exam at the university and my priority no.
1 is school at the moment. I did mention this only because maybe someone
else could do that faster.

Plans after that include SQL source code generation from Umbrello
(specializing in the PostgreSQL flavor), finally reviewing and commiting my
documentation generator, fulfill the wishes I filed to bugs.kde.org, etc.

By then could someone please confirm these:

1. changing the name of a class does not cause the name change of the
datatype created from this class
2. changing the datatype name does not change the type name in the diagrams
(like attribute and parameter types)
3. I am unable to access an association that is within a rectangle. I can
access any widget but not an association.

Another thing:
are Associations allowed to have documentation? If so, in a use-case diag it
gets forgotten. If not, please someone disallow the documentation field in
the dialog.

Oh yes, the other day it came into my mind:

Is there any perspective in incorporating the KDevelop project generation
part into Umbrello? Like that we could just design the thing in Umbrello,
click a few buttons and just continue in KDevelop. Then the only thing that
remains is to hack KDevelop to modify the corresponding Umbrello project
file if anything changes in the code that we should know about... bah, I am
dreaming, that is far away yet...

Cheers

Zoltan