[Uml-devel] LWN article

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Fri May 14 04:42:11 UTC 2004

LWN (subscription only until next Thursday) did a quick review of some
generial diagramming tools adding:

 Worth a quick mention: if your main interest is the creation of UML
 diagrams, Umbrello may be worth checking out. It is, however, very
 much a special-purpose tool, with UML assumptions wired deeply into
 it; as such, it's not suitable for more general purpose diagramming.

Maybe one day they'll do a review of UML tools :)

Sorry I've been quite lacking with Umbrello stuff recently, I'm very
busy with things but I'll get round to the 100+ unread Umbrello
e-mails I have eventually.

Jonathan