[Uml-devel] Unused files in kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello/dialogs

BARTKO, Zoltan bartko.zoltan at pobox.sk
Sat Mar 27 22:15:01 UTC 2004

Hello folks,

I think some of those files could have been good for something -- one of the
.ui files surely was a variant of the operation properties dialog that had
arrows for changing the order of the parameters. Since errare humanum est
(e.g. to err is human), as the Romans would have said, I need that dialog,
but I am not skilled enough and/or I am lazy to skim through the
implementation of the parameter list... It uses a constructor that is
normally private to create a new temporary operation the window could work
with. I am not thoroughly familiar with this, but if any of you could have a
look at it, it would be great.

Thanks a lot

Now I am going to see if this issue is reported at bugs.kde.org

Cheers