[Uml-devel] Unused files in kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello/dialogs

Oliver Kellogg Oliver.Kellogg at t-online.de
Sat Mar 27 12:51:02 UTC 2004

"Sebastian Stein" <seb_stein at gmx.de> wrote:

> Have you tried to remove them and make a clean build?

Yup, works fine.

>     I get compile errors,
> maybe I just haven't adjusted the makefiles right...

Before you do the cvs update which removes the files,
be sure to do a "make clean" in dialogs.
After the cvs update, go to the kdesdk root dir and do:

sh admin/missing --run automake-1.7 --gnu \
  umbrello/umbrello/dialogs/Makefile
perl admin/am_edit umbrello/umbrello/dialogs/Makefile.in
./config.status umbrello/umbrello/dialogs/Makefile depfiles

HTH