[Uml-devel] Fix bug during load of document
Oliver.Kellogg at t-online.de
Fri Mar 26 13:17:03 UTC 2004
Many thank for your fix, I checked it in.
"Achim Spangler" <Achim.Spangler at mnet-online.de> wrote:
> the changes of Oliver at "2004-03-23 05:05" in the method
> UMLDoc::deleteContents() caused severe problems during load of my project
> file. The memory usage exploded and the load never reached final state.
> ( It's a big project ).
> I found the reason:
> There are several functions in umldoc.cpp , where the attribute m_bLoading is
> temperarely set to true for some actions.
> The bug is, that the previous value of m_bLoading is _not_ restored - the
> value is simply set to FALSE.
> As the previous version of UMLDoc::openDocument() sets "m_bLoading = true;"
> _before_ the call of deleteContents(); , the opening process of the document
> is running with the _wrong_ attribute setting ( m_bLoading == false during
> load of document ).
> The attached diff, changes the following:
> + the original value of m_bLoading is saved before
> each temporarely change, so that the original value
> is restored ( and not simply set to false )
> + "m_bLoading = true;" is moved in UMLDoc::openDocument() after
> the call of deleteContents()
More information about the umbrello-devel