[Uml-devel] Request: Load UseCase and Actor listvieitems into folder

Achim Spangler Achim.Spangler at mnet-online.de
Tue Mar 16 07:34:35 UTC 2004

Hi,
as I can create Use-Case and Actor entries as part of a folder, I'd like to
load them into that folder again.
But this is not possible at the moment.

Reason:
UMLListView::loadChildrenFromXMI( UMLListViewItem * parent, QDomElement &
element )
handles these UML types equivalent to class, enum, ... which can be only
nested in packages.

Possible solution:
Change UMLListView::loadChildrenFromXMI( UMLListViewItem * parent, QDomElement
& element )
+ Deactivate special handling - simply comment out corresponding case-labels
+ Use default switch-case handling

Change UMLListViewItem::UMLListViewItem(UMLListViewItem * parent, QString
name, Uml::ListView_Type t,int id)
+ Set pixmap correct for diagrams, use case and actors

I performed these steps, and attached the diff ( diff -u -d -r1 ) relative to
umbrello subdirectory of kdesdk.

Please integrate or make a better solution.

Bye,
Achim