[Uml-devel] crash for overloaded fonctions

Laurent Hubert laurent.hubert at chus.qc.ca
Thu Mar 11 04:24:03 UTC 2004

Hi,

I am actually using umbrello 1.2-1 compiled form source.
Everythings works very fine up to the moment I write
a function that have the same name than another.

I will always get a crash  on clicking the
"properties - Operations- OK button" even
if I use differents parameters datatypes for the two functions
and/or if use a different return type.

Futhermore, I tried to compile the source from cvs. But
	make -f Makefile.cvs
	./configure
in the kdesdk directory did not produce a Makefile in the
kdesdk or in the kdesdk/umbrello directories

Thanks for your good works.
I appreciate the software, in particular the importation of C++  header
files.

Laurent

--
Laurent Hubert, PhD