[Uml-devel] Umbrello proposed features + other stuff

BARTKO Zoltan bartko.zoltan at pobox.sk
Tue Jun 1 09:49:28 UTC 2004

Hello folks,

I had no idea I was responsible for the icons, but never mind, they are done :)

I saw Oliver was supposed to work on Qt signals and slots in classes. Correct me if I am wrong but could this be done with a special return type:
"void signal" and
"void slot" respectively
Having a look at the QT documentation the signals and slots appear always as void operations. So only the C++ code generator has to hacked...

Thursday I will commit a change: The listview root is now called "Views". I would call it "This project". Like that users would know that they could comment the project as such. I have not seen this advertised anywhere, but maybe I was just not reading well enough.

Is there a possibility to store a project title somewhere in the XMI file? I mean filename != project title.

Cheers

Zoltan