(forw) Re: [Uml-devel] Re: doxygen on uml.sf.net

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Wed Jul 28 01:17:13 UTC 2004

----- Forwarded message from Achim Spangler <Achim.Spangler at mnet-online.de> -----

From: Achim Spangler <Achim.Spangler at mnet-online.de>
Subject: Re: [Uml-devel] Re: doxygen on uml.sf.net
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 18:33:51 +0200
To: Sebastian Stein <seb.stein at hpfsc.de>

Hi Sebastian,
please take the file from the following link:

http://home.mnet-online.de/spangler/Doxyfile

Interesting:
The doxygen parser seems to have problems resolving phrases like:
"message -> loadFromXMI( messageElement )"
I changed this locally to
"message->loadFromXMI( messageElement )" - and now doxygen traces the call to
UMLWidget::loadFromXMI() correct.

Either we change " -> " to "->" in CVS, during doc-creation with
filter-sed-script or we trigger bug report and hope for the doxygen people
fixing the bug.

Bye,
Achim

----- End forwarded message -----

--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren, Neuseeland,