doxygen on uml.sf.net was: [Uml-devel] Real Fix of UMLWidget::adjustAssocs() and Repair of MessageWidget load

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Jul 26 12:41:09 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 07:09:01PM +0200, Achim Spangler wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2004 17:09 schrieb Sebastian Stein:
> > Sebastian Stein <seb_stein at gmx.de> [040722 17:03]:
> > >
> > > There is a problem. It would mean having some kind of server, which gets
> > > every day the current CVS version and builds the doxygen files and put it
> > > online. I don't have such a server and I think sf.net doesn't provide
> > > doxygen. But I will check this.
> >
> > Ok, doxygen, cron and cvs works on sourceforge. Jonathan, would you please
> > set this up? I only have a bad internet connection, so I can't really do it
> > at the moment.

Can't be done on sourceforge, they don't allow outgoing connections so
you can't download from CVS.  I've set it up elsewhere.

 http://geeksoc.org/~jr/umbrello/kdesdk/apidocs/umbrello/html/

Updated nightly.

> in case you manage it to config the doxygen cron job, then please set the call
> graph generation and relative config settings to the max level.

I'm just using the Doxyfile that Sebastian made, if you can improve it
please send an update

 http://geeksoc.org/~jr/umbrello/kdesdk/umbrello/Doxyfile

Jonathan