doxygen on uml.sf.net was: [Uml-devel] Real Fix of UMLWidget::adjustAssocs() and Repair of MessageWidget load

Achim Spangler Achim.Spangler at mnet-online.de
Thu Jul 22 10:11:05 UTC 2004

Hi Jonathan,
in case you manage it to config the doxygen cron job, then please set the call
graph generation and relative config settings to the max level.

Background:
As far as I can remember, some settings like call graph depth are quite
limited in the _default_ setting. So it's worth while to have a look at the
doxygen config file, and check that call graphs and relationships are
analyzed best.

Bye,
Achim