[Uml-devel] Test Framework
seb_stein at gmx.de
Wed Jan 28 00:01:16 UTC 2004
I looked a little bit around what might be a good test framework for
Umbrello. There are several products, but I think most of them are not
really well maintained or were already stopped to been developed.
- might become a C++ standard
- unfortunally, boost is a very big library for everything, not just testing
- they use Boost to test the boost library
- port of JUnit
- not active maintained?
- use mock concept (http://www.connextra.com/aboutUs/mockobjects.pdf)
- based on EasyMock http://www.easymock.org/
- testing classes with real objects
- maybe too complex to understand
Has anyone used one of the candidates? Are there any pros or cons? At the
moment I would say we should go with boost...
Umbrello UML Modeller
Description : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug Reports : http://bugs.kde.org/
CVS : kdesdk/umbrello on cvs.kde.org:/home/kde
More information about the umbrello-devel