[Uml-devel] Spam from uml-devel ?[Fwd: Unzustellbar: ???????? ???? ???

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Jan 15 06:11:05 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 10:06:06AM +0100, Harald Wallus wrote:

> I got this morning realy heavy emails.
> These  emails are notification, that these email don't reach the receipient.

Yes, the list got a good many of these this morning for which I
appologise.  Spammers are the scum of the earth and spammers that use
your e-mail address or mailing list addresses as forged From:
addresses are the worst.

However the mailing list can't really be members only posting for long
(as I've now changed it to) due to the CVS commits that go to it and
people like to use different e-mail addresses.  So if anyone has any
better ideas please get back to me.