[Uml-devel] Spam from uml-devel ?[Fwd: Unzustellbar: ПОДАРИТЕ СЕБЕ ИЛИ

Harald Wallus wallus at results-hannover.de
Thu Jan 15 01:07:01 UTC 2004

High dears,

I got this morning realy heavy emails.
These  emails are notification, that these email don't reach the receipient.
But I have never send this stuff, and I beleave, our system is secure.
When I look into the header of that spam, I found that it was relayed by
sourceforge using the umbrello-devel mailing list.
One of these spam I attach to this mail.
If anybody have further question or need any help from me,
I will give my best.
Greeting
Harald

--