[Uml-devel] Forward: Re: [Uml-user] version problem

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Feb 9 07:33:00 UTC 2004

----- Forwarded message from christian haristouy <christian.haristouy at eikonex.net> -----
Sebastian Stein wrote:

>christian haristouy <christian.haristouy at eikonex.net> [040209 15:27]:
>

>>Hello, I tried to open a file generated by Umbrello 1.1.1, with Umbrello
>>1.2, but it fails. You can find it on the URL :
>>http://www.reponses.net/christian.html (it is a link to the file that I
>>can't open).
>>I have these error messages :
>>WARNING:  * findCodeDocumentByID finds a match to [Makefile_DOC]:0x843f6e8
>>WARNING:  * findCodeDocumentByID finds a match to [Makefile_DOC]:0x843f6e8
>>WARNING: Can't set content: unexpected character Line: 806
>>WARNING:  * findCodeDocumentByID finds a match to [Makefile_DOC]:0x84d59a0
>>WARNING:  * findCodeDocumentByID finds a match to [Makefile_DOC]:0x84d59a0
>>

>Ok, I found 2 problems. In Umbrello 1.2 it won't load at the moment, because
>there are still some bugs. But most of them are fixed in the development
>version and I'm pretty sure that they will backported to version 1.2.1.
>
>With the development there is one big problem left and I'm not sure how to
>handle it. You are using some non-ascii chars and those chars are not saved
>correctly. So please don't add more non-ascii chars to comments, diagram
>names, comments and so on.
>
>I also replaced all ? with the vim editor command: :%s/?/e/g
>
>After I have done this the file loaded. Nevertheless, while closing the
>file, it needs very very long. Of course you submitted a big file but it
>shouldn't really be that long. I hope Brian can look into this.
>
>Steinchen

Hello,

I've just replaced all "?" and "?" in my file, and I could start him.
Very great !!!!! But now, I get this error messages : WARNING:
UMLWidget::setID(int id) called!
WARNING: UMLWidget::setID(int id) called!
WARNING: UMLWidget::setID(int id) called!
WARNING: UMLWidget::setID(int id) called!
many many times...

WARNING: header file name set to /home/christian/headings because it was *
WARNING: Error opening heading file: /home/christian/headings
WARNING: Headings directory was /home/christian/headings
WARNING: header file name set to /home/christian/headings because it was *
WARNING: Error opening heading file: /home/christian/headings
WARNING: Headings directory was /home/christian/headings
many many times...

WARNING:  * findCodeDocumentByID finds a match to [Makefile_DOC]:0x87474c0
WARNING:  * findCodeDocumentByID finds a match to [Makefile_DOC]:0x87474c0

Could I do something to help you?

Thank you very much for your work : Umbrello 1.2 seems to be very great !!!
Chris