[Uml-devel] Re: kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello/codegenerators

Matt Rogers mattrogers at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 6 11:47:05 UTC 2004

On Friday 06 February 2004 03:54, Sebastian Stein wrote:
> Matt Rogers <matt.rogers at kdemail.net> [040206 10:35]:
> > On Thursday 05 February 2004 11:01 am, Brian Thomas wrote:
> > > CVS commit by thomas:
> > >
> > > bug fix: code generation: not properly toggling accessormethods for
> > > java/cpp code. Was always leaving all accessor methods available under
> > > all conditions..bad!
> >
> > Hi, I've noticed a lot of bug fixes being commited to HEAD. Could you
> > possibly backport them to KDE_3_2_BRANCH so that when KDE 3.2.1 is
> > released, they're there in that version too?
>
> We are going to do this. But first we want to verify, that it works in
> HEAD. Do you know the deadline for KDE 3.2.1?
>
> Steinchen

No, hence the reason that they should be backported immediately.  The easiest
way I know to backport is to make a patch before committing, commit to HEAD,
then do a cvs up -rKDE_3_2_BRANCH, apply the patch you just created, and then
commit again.  This is how I backport the majority of my changes.

Thanks,
Matt