[Uml-devel] Re: kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello/codegenerators

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Fri Feb 6 02:18:13 UTC 2004

Matt Rogers <matt.rogers at kdemail.net> [040206 10:35]:
> On Thursday 05 February 2004 11:01 am, Brian Thomas wrote:
> > CVS commit by thomas:
> >
> > bug fix: code generation: not properly toggling accessormethods for
> > java/cpp code. Was always leaving all accessor methods available under all
> > conditions..bad!
> >

> Hi, I've noticed a lot of bug fixes being commited to HEAD. Could you possibly
> backport them to KDE_3_2_BRANCH so that when KDE 3.2.1 is released, they're
> there in that version too?

We are going to do this. But first we want to verify, that it works in HEAD.
Do you know the deadline for KDE 3.2.1?

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug Reports     : http://bugs.kde.org/
CVS             : kdesdk/umbrello on cvs.kde.org:/home/kde