[Uml-devel] What is IDChangeLog?

Oliver Kellogg Oliver.Kellogg at t-online.de
Fri Aug 27 04:11:48 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 12:52, Sebastian Stein wrote:
> [...]
> > However, it brings up the question: What is the IDChangeLog ?
>
> Where have you found it?

kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello/clipboard/idchangelog.{h,cpp}

> The only problem with a string based ID is, that it is more complex to
> generate a unique one.

Yes. As a first step, I would leave the UMLDoc::m_uniqueID logic
untouched - only that getUniqueID() returns the stringified number.
This of course plays on the assumption that foreign XMI files
don't use plain numbers for their xmi.id's the way Umbrello does.

--Oliver