[Uml-devel] Ugly constant array size in diagramprintpage.h - Broke print of diagram selection

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Fri Aug 13 02:07:13 UTC 2004

Achim Spangler <Achim.Spangler at mnet-online.de> [040813 10:13]:
> But I hope somebody other can change this, so that a dynamic array ( STL or
> Qt ) is used to handle the list of diagram IDs for print. ( I have not enough
> time at the moment )

I created a bug report for you with number 87111. Can you confirm bug 79099:

When printing multiple diagrams into one file the first diagram is aligned
correctly to the upper left origin 0,0. The second diagram is not aligend
properly at 0,0 but a litte further off x and y wise. And so forth.

?

Sebastian
--
Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation