[Uml-devel] Ugly constant array size in diagramprintpage.h - Broke print of diagram selection

Achim Spangler Achim.Spangler at mnet-online.de
Fri Aug 13 00:48:02 UTC 2004

Hi,
I wondered all the time why printing of more than one diagram is broken in
umbrello. As no other user complains about this problem, I suspected that the
amount of diagrams in my project causes this crash.

Well - the amount of diagrams was really the reason for the crash.

The problematic code is in:
umbrello/umbrello/dialogs/diagramprintpage.h
with the following line:
	int m_nIdList[100];//allow 100 diagrams

Yes - this really didn't allow me to handle my project with more than 100
diagrams.....

My personal rough hack was the change to 300 ( this is also for my project
enough for the next time..... ;-) ).

But I hope somebody other can change this, so that a dynamic array ( STL or
Qt ) is used to handle the list of diagram IDs for print. ( I have not enough
time at the moment )

Bye,
Achim