[Uml-devel] configure pb

Jean Vittor jean.vittor at wanadoo.fr
Fri Apr 9 09:17:07 UTC 2004

Sebastian Stein a écrit:

>Jean Vittor <jean.vittor at wanadoo.fr> [040409 10:02]:
>

>>I forgot one thing : I'm using Mandrake 9 with kde 3.2 (I have updated a
>>lot of rpm from Mandrake-cooker).
>>
>>Jean Vittor a écrit:
>>

>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>I'm trying to install umbrello from cvs (latest version). Here is what
>>>I get :
>>>################################
>>>checking for uic... /usr/local/qt/bin/uic
>>>checking whether uic supports -L ... yes
>>>checking whether uic supports -nounload ... yes
>>>checking if Qt needs -ljpeg... no
>>>checking for rpath... yes
>>>checking for KDE... libraries /usr/lib, headers /usr/include
>>>checking if UIC has KDE plugins available... no
>>>configure: error: you need to install kdelibs first.
>>>################################
>>>

>As the message says, have you installed kdelibs? And qt? There are some
>packages for you, I think. Also, take a look at kde.org, there you will find
>Mandrake packages for kde 3.2. Umbrello is shipped in the kdesdk package.

$ rpm -qa | grep kdesdk
libkdesdk1-3.2-11mdk
kdesdk-3.2-11mdk
kdesdk-umbrello-3.2-11mdk
libkdesdk1-devel-3.2-11mdk
###

As you can see, I have successfully installed the kdesdk-umbrello rpm.
So, I hope all required libs are installed (umbrello seems to work
correctly).
What I can't do is to install umbrello from CVS.

Jean