[Uml-devel] configure pb

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Fri Apr 9 01:43:05 UTC 2004

Jean Vittor <jean.vittor at wanadoo.fr> [040409 10:02]:
> I forgot one thing : I'm using Mandrake 9 with kde 3.2 (I have updated a
> lot of rpm from Mandrake-cooker).
>
> Jean Vittor a écrit:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I'm trying to install umbrello from cvs (latest version). Here is what
> >I get :
> >################################
> >checking for uic... /usr/local/qt/bin/uic
> >checking whether uic supports -L ... yes
> >checking whether uic supports -nounload ... yes
> >checking if Qt needs -ljpeg... no
> >checking for rpath... yes
> >checking for KDE... libraries /usr/lib, headers /usr/include
> >checking if UIC has KDE plugins available... no
> >configure: error: you need to install kdelibs first.

As the message says, have you installed kdelibs? And qt? There are some
packages for you, I think. Also, take a look at kde.org, there you will find
Mandrake packages for kde 3.2. Umbrello is shipped in the kdesdk package.

Sebastian
--
ONE FAMILY! Leipzig 2012 - Olympic Summer Games
http://www.leipzig2012.com/