[Uml-devel] Possibly good news

BARTKO, Zoltan bartko.zoltan at pobox.sk
Wed Oct 8 11:24:14 UTC 2003

Dear All,

I would like to ask, if anyone is working on a report generator for
Umbrello. Why do I want to know? This is my final year at the Technical
University of Kosice, Slovakia, and I have to do some project for some
stupid reason... Anyhow, I chose to do a report/document generator for
Umbrello by the end of this semester. I am going to do this with one of my
classmates. So, if anyone has any objection, tell me fast, so I can choose
something else. Comments are also welcome.

Best wishes

Zoltan Bartko