[Uml-devel] Ruby codegen question

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Mon Nov 10 10:29:03 UTC 2003

Dmitry V. Sabanin <sdmitry at lrn.ru> [031110 18:59]:
> It's me again.
> I'm trying to connect my basic generator to a Makefile, but I can't seem to
> find the right place for that. Where should I add my rubywriter.h/cpp to get
> it compiled with the rest Umbrello source?

umbrello/umbrello/codegenerators/Makefile.am

And you have to edit some files in umbrello/umbrello/ so that the GUI knows
the generator. Grep for C++ or Java and you will find the right place.

If you say you have just 1 file for your generator, you focused on the old
generator scheme of Umbrello 1.1.1. I really like to ask you to have a look
at the Java and C++ generator of version 1.2 (current CVS). They are very
complex but offer a lot more functions.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug Reports     : http://bugs.kde.org/
CVS             : kdesdk/umbrello on cvs.kde.org:/home/kde