[Uml-devel] import, How

Harald Wallus wallus at results-hannover.de
Fri Nov 7 05:00:10 UTC 2003

Dears,

ist it possible in the uml-modell to define import-statements?

I just try to create an example with the ozone-database. So I need  e.g.

  import org.OzoneDB.OzoneObject;

I tried to add packages in the same structure and to define an assoziation.
But it didn't work.

Is there some posibilities to customize the code generation in that way,
that I can introduce makros or something like this?
Is it possible to add for each class an special header file.
I forgot to tell, I try everything in java on SusE9.0 with Kde3.1 and
tar-ball of 11/5/03.

Greetings
Harald

--