[Uml-devel] Re: Umbrello-php5 patch

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Nov 5 05:10:24 UTC 2003

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 01:39:30PM +0100, Sergio Cinos wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have write a little patch to support PHP5, based on Umbrello 1.1.1. I am no a C++ programmer, so I suppose it is not very well coded :)
>
> However, it works for me. It simple add a new language, called PHP5, and the codegenerator 'php5writer'.
>
> Hope it is useful for you or other Umbrello users.

I've put the patch on the website.

http://uml.sourceforge.net/developers/umbrello-1.1.1.php5.diff

I'll take a look at it after Umbrello 1.2 is released.

It may be that with PHP 5 being so similar to PHP 4 the best thing to
do is just to have an option in the PHP generator to add PHP 5 bits.

Thanks much