[Uml-devel] Still cannot export diagram

Stephen Torri storri at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 30 08:55:03 UTC 2003

I have rebuilt the kdelibs because this was the place where the warning
was complaining about the version of ksycoca. The version for the
kdelibs file ksycoca.h/.cpp was 61. I opened up the kdelibs source code
and found that in the ksycoca.cpp there was a check to see if the
database being opened was of the proper version. The database version is
checked to see if it was at least equal to or greater than the KSycoca
version. At present what ever is the reason the database being opened is
of version 60. Is my problem in KDE libs, QT, or a file left over from a
problem.

Stephen
--
Stephen Torri <storri at sbcglobal.net>