[Uml-devel] Code Gen Proposal, take iii (XMI)

Brian Thomas thomas at mail630.gsfc.nasa.gov
Wed May 14 12:07:07 UTC 2003

	Opps. I suppose I could have just included this in the prior message.
	Here is the URL for the XMI of my proposal. JR, if you want, please put
	it up in the developers section on the Umbrello website, replacing my
	older version 2 of this document (thanks!).

	http://nvo.gsfc.nasa.gov/Umbrello/CodeGenModel.xmi

	And my appologies for being out of the loop on this topic over the past
	few weeks. As I said, I've been preoccupied with other stuff (sorry!!)

				=b.t.

--

The most important early product on the way to developing a good product
is an imperfect version.