[Uml-devel] AssociationWidget/AssociationWidgetData merge

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Mon May 12 13:52:08 UTC 2003

On Monday 12 May 2003 07:42, Oliver Kellogg wrote:
> While working on bug 54575, I see that the AssociationWidgetData
> cruft is still around.
>
> Anyone working on getting rid of it?
> If not, I'll do it.

I am.... but probably not what you expect.
I'm working on a complete re-write of all *Widget classes and the
diagram/view.

You may download the plugin (uwdk) from the page to test it (altough it's a
bit outdated now) ...  if you wait a couple of hours I might import the
plugin into the CVS.. it's just sitting in my HD so I guess it's safer to
commit it.

luis