[Uml-devel] Re: karbon/umbrello

Andrew Sutton asutton at mcs.kent.edu
Mon May 12 12:33:07 UTC 2003

On Monday 12 May 2003 02:09 pm, Andrew Sutton wrote:
> okay... i've figured out an integration plan for karbon/kpainter drawing
> frameworks. it works out in my own head pretty well... we'll see how it
> translates to code :)

alright... obviously, i've gotten dumber over the weekend. either this is
going to be a serious headache or i'm going about this backwards. i think
what i need to do is start with Karbon and add what's missing from QPainter
since Karbon seems to have everything that KPainter does - only there's fewer
"needs more specification" comments :)

andy