[Uml-devel] Article about Umbrello

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Tue May 6 04:43:17 UTC 2003

Sebastian Stein <seb_stein at gmx.de> [030503 11:32]:
> > Some good points, some ones we've fixed and some invalid points.  But
> > overall a good review which is great.  I wonder if it'll be in next
> > month's UK edition of Linux Magazine.
>
> Maybe we could write a short notice for dot.kde.org? And I also could write
> back to Linux Mag explaining some of the points they mentioned.

I've written a mail to the German Linux Magazin. (I have forwarded a copy of
the mail)

I also submitted a story to dot.kde.org some days ago, but it seems, that
they don't want to submit it. I haven't got any feedback from the dot.kde.org
team.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/