[Uml-devel] u2 update

Jens Krüger jkrueger1 at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 24 08:03:09 UTC 2003

Hi Andy,

now it looks a little more better, I see the information of loading the different plugins,
but during the loading of the GUI lib I got the following message:

running application
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: library=libu2_metamodeltree: file=/opt/kde3/lib/kde3/libu2_metamodeltree.la: /opt/kde3/lib/kde3/libu2_metamodeltree.so.0: undefined symbol: __vt_Q213MetamodelTree6Dialog.12QPaintDevice
umbrello2: ERROR: failed loading plugin library libu2_metamodeltree
umbrello2: unloading plugin libu2_xmi
umbrello2: unloading required metamodel libu2_model
umbrello2: unloading plugin libu2_model
umbrello2: unloading plugin libu2_uml

Do you have any idea where it comes from?
The QPaintDevice comes from the QT, and so I tried to add @LIB_QT@ to the libu2_metamodeltree_la_LIBADD entry and it works.

Jens

--
Jens