[Uml-devel] Unable to open file

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Fri Mar 14 09:51:19 UTC 2003

On 14 Mar 2003, Stephen Torri wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-03-14 at 07:50, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> > On 13 Mar 2003, Stephen Torri wrote:
> >
> > > I have a file that was created a few weeks back. Now when I attempt to
> > > open it with CVS version of umbrello it tells me that there was an error
> > >
> > > umbrello: WARNING: Trying to create an unknown widget
> > > umbrello: WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter
> > > attributes) \x08
> > >   Major opcode:  *
> >
> > Please e-mail me the file (or, better, put it on a webserver somewhere) if
> > possible and I'll investigate it.
>
> Here is the file.

There seemed to be a nasty beastie in sequence diagrams which means the
<UML:MessageWidget> tag got written out within both <widgets> and
<messages>.

Annoyingly I've no idea what could have caused that or how long it's been
there (maybe sequence diagrams arn't much used).

However it's fixed now.

Stephen, you'll have to edit that file by hand to use it, remove the first
<UML:MessageWidget> tag, but keep the second (they're identicle).

Jonathan