[Uml-devel] Build error (cvs)

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Thu Mar 6 12:01:13 UTC 2003

On Thursday 06 March 2003 18:06, Michel Hermier wrote:
> > Regarding the other patch: why inherit virtually from QWidget? We don't
> > have multiple inheritance anymore.

I think there's got to be a way to make it compile for you as well..
like I said, on gcc 2.95 it's working... it took me a while because I wasnt
sure where to put the virtual inheritance, but at the end it worked.

I dont like the way it's now ( the ClassPage having the Base as "internal
data") because then I cannot use the page as  a widget... ok, I can still do
a work-around but....
could you please try again if you can make it compile like it was before. If
not, I'll have to read the manual for QT Designer and see how the "custom"
containers work.

luis.