[Uml-devel] non english chars, documentation

?????????? ????? aribic at ptt.yu
Sun Jul 20 01:29:09 UTC 2003

Package: umbrello
Version: 1.1.1 (KDE 3.1.1) (SuSE)
Severity: grave
Compiler: gcc version 3.3 20030226 (prerelease) (SuSE Linux)
OS: Linux 2.4.20 i686 (SuSE)

1. When I write cyrilic charaters in text, it is visible. When I load that document, cyrilic character becoms ???????. Probably saving in iso8859-1 (default). There is no way, (as I know) to change this.
2. Loosing documentation text for operations and attributes. I wrote docs normaly. When next time opens class property, there is no docs when I click some attribute or operation