[Uml-devel] Qt feature request

Nash Hoogwater nrhoogwater at wanadoo.nl
Fri Jul 4 07:32:04 UTC 2003

Hi Steinchen,

I also thought about the request Filippos made, because it crossed my mind
also a lot of times. And I agree with you almost completely, because, well
UML is a standard and slots and signals aren't. However it would be nice to
at least have the import option to import the slots and signals as public
methods (because in a way that is what they are).

OK, that are just my 2 cents.

Greetings,

Nash Hoogwater