[Uml-devel] changes in build system

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Wed Jan 29 23:51:01 UTC 2003

> On Thursday 30 January 2003 00:43, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> > There's a program, includemocs, which did this.  It's supposed to make
> it
> > compile faster.
>
> I dont really see how... before if you changed the implementation the

Look at:
http://edu.kde.org/developer/tips.phtml

There you can find:

Laurent Montel sent me this tip to reduce compiling time (this is very
important, even for small projects) and this tip also allows the
compilation on multi-processors machines.
In each .cpp file that generates a moc, add the following line (let's say
that the cpp file is named myfile.cpp):

#include "myfile.moc"

After including this line, do a

make clean
 touch Makefile.am

to regenerate the makefile in the directory.

Maybe this is an answer???