[Uml-devel] perl codegenerator

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Fri Jan 24 09:02:06 UTC 2003

David Hugh-Jones <hughjonesd at yahoo.co.uk> [030124 17:22]:
> VERY alpha and incomplete. Most notable feature is that it autocreates
> directories (Perl expects directory structure to mimic class structure,
> e.g. Foo::Bar class is stored in Foo/Bar.pm)
> .
> Two new files attached. Also small changes need to be made to other
> files. It is 7am and I am too tired to do diff - I have been up all
> night debugging stupid QRegExp - so I am sending them wholesale. You'll
> need to edit makefile.in, also.

Since the 1.1 release we get so much feedback, that we have a lot of work to
do. So we will come back on how to include your perl generator into the
Umbrello 1.2 release (shipped with KDE 3.2). But at the moment we are really
short on time.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug report      : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382951
Feature request : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382954