[Uml-devel] What's next?

BARTKO, Zoltan bartko.zoltan at pobox.sk
Thu Jan 23 09:31:08 UTC 2003

Speaking about promotion: I have posted an article on Umbrello to
www.linux.sk, the slovak linux news portal. In two days it got 130+ reads
and a comment, where one of the local linux heroes claims he likes the tool
very much, for it uses far less resources than Together, so he shall
switch... Let's wait+see...

So now: What's next? Could anybody please generate a release schedule (as
the KDE/Koffice guys do it, many months ahead)? Or is this weird?

Since I have an "idée fixe", I definitely want to start work on a
documentation generator in the 2nd half of february - until then I have
noooo time.

Then: it would be nice to see some of the code/diagrams/ideas/whatever for
2.0 at some place on the net, for poor souls like I am, just to have an
idea, which way the ship is heading and how to help.

Keep the Faith

Zoltan

PS: "I love work. I could watch others working for hours..."