[Uml-devel] Perl Code generation

Brian Thomas thomas at mail630.gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Jan 23 09:26:02 UTC 2003

On Thursday 23 January 2003 02:07 am, umbrello-devel-request at mail.kde.org wrote
about a Perl code generator:
> [snip]
>
> VERY alpha and incomplete. Most notable feature is that it autocreates
> directories (Perl expects directory structure to mimic class structure,
> e.g. Foo::Bar class is stored in Foo/Bar.pm)
> .
> Two new files attached. Also small changes need to be made to other
> files. It is 7am and I am too tired to do diff - I have been up all
> night debugging stupid QRegExp - so I am sending them wholesale. You'll
> need to edit makefile.in, also.

	I'll try it out. I've been interested in creation of a Perl code generator myself, so
	I may be able to give you some patches in the future. I plan to put out a patch for
	the associations in umbrello today which add in visibility, 2 rolenames, and name
	attributes for associations.

							-b.t.

--

  * Dr. Brian Thomas

  * Code 630.1
  * Goddard Space Flight Center NASA

  *   fax: (301) 286-1771
  * phone: (301) 286-6128

In a medium in which a News Piece takes a minute and an "In-Depth"
Piece takes two minutes, the Simple will drive out the Complex.
		-- Frank Mankiewicz