[Uml-devel] Translation HowTo

BARTKO, Zoltan bartko.zoltan at pobox.sk
Thu Jan 16 10:47:04 UTC 2003

Sebastian/the competent:

Do I cause you great troubles, if I ignore the existence of KBabel when
translating the docs and use only Kate (the K advanced text editor - do not
try to mess me up with sexual harrassment!)?

I must tell you, I like to see text as text on the screen (this is my
private perversion) and since I have the documentation almost ready (one
.docbook file missing yet + checking the whole), I would appreciate it, if
you gave me an exception for this time... :-)

I noticed I few bugs in my translation, sorry for the inconvenience, I am
going to send the modified version as soon as I see it works with 1.1rc2
too.

Thanx for reading this far

Zoltan

PS: I see you sign your letters as Steinchen. Should I address you like that
or is Sebastian fine?