[Uml-devel] Will there be Umbrello 1.2?

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Mon Jan 13 13:42:06 UTC 2003

hi,

On Monday 13 January 2003 07:50, BARTKO, Zoltan wrote:
> Will there be Umbrello 1.2?

as the others have said, a 1.2 is not planned. we were thinking of jumping
right into 2.0

> I am asking only because I can fancy a few features that definitely need no
> major rewrite of code and that I plan to add to the codebase (on condition
> everything  goes on well):

again, as the others said, most of that is going to be into 2.0 anyways, but
keep in mind that it might take some time untill we have a usable 2.0, so if
you can't wait (and don't mind "losing" some work when we finally reach 2.0)
of course you are free to code all that based on the current code base. In
that case I guess we could release it as 1.2, but you're probably going to
have to do it alone, since most of us want to focus on 2.0
> Have a better day than the one before was

thanx. you too.

luis